Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Picnic and Golf


This weekend we had a great outing! We set out to drive the back roads of Temecula towards Julian. We looked in the map and decided that Lake Vail would be a good place to have a picnic. When we got to the lake we found out that it is a private lake and needed a membership to go in. So we kept on driving looking for a good place for a picnic. We ended up in a small town called Warner Springs. There was a beautiful golf park there and nice green areas with tables. We ate our picnic lunch there. There was a golf tournament going on so we sat there and watch the action of the different groups of golfers while we ate.

After we ate, Amor took out his set of golf clubs he keeps in the trunk of his car. We played golf all afternoon. We had a great time playing golf. Amor had to have a lot of patience with teaching me the techniques of golf. I did not even know how to hold the golf club correctly. But at the end of the evening I was hitting a few balls the right direction and far enough. I had a great time! I think Amor did too because on the way back home we stop at a sport store and Amor was looking at a few golf club sets that are good for my hight. This definitely means he wants me to have my own set of golf clubs so we can play more often. Could this mean he prefer to play with me better than with the boys? Only the future will tell :-)

0 comments: