Tuesday, December 29, 2009

December 2009


Two More Days!
Anticipating the birth of our baby sure is Fun!
Our Baby's due date is December 31. Today is December 29, so this means two more days, or any day now:-) We as so anxiously waiting:-)!

Lots has happened since my last post

Last Week With My Students

The last week of school went well with all the Christmas activities. The Chris
tmas musical play went well. Darena decorated the gyms so nice. It was a very joyful night. Friday the PJ/classroom parties were a lot of fun and there was a lot of food. Connected with kelsi, the new teacher at our school, she is such a sweet girl. It was my last day with my students. I won't see them fo a while. I will surely miss them.

Long Term Substitute
Gordon has been going the last three Fridays to Loma Linda to help his mom unpack and help here get settle. This week he even went this Thursday, December 24 to help move and put together her new living room furniture.

My Birthday
For my birthday was so good to sleep in and be in my PJs all day. I want to get a new camera for my birthday girt so we spent the day searching on line and learning about different cameras. We went out to a few stores to look at cameras and then out to eat at the Olive Garden. We did not buy a camera, but decided in which one we want. Now we have to spent the money to get one. Don't know when that will be.

Decided on the Baby's Name
Finally decided on the baby's name. We wanted our family input so we shared the name with my family is Sacramento and they liked it. Gordon's family also likes it. His name is going to be Ezra Michael Harty.

Christmas Vacation
The first week of Christmas vacation I have spend getting ready Mrs. Linda Fint, my long term substitute. She will be teaching my class. I worked all the way until about 6:00 in the evening Christmas Day. Gordon stopped by the school on his way back from Lona Linda to help the last hour. LOVE him so much:-)!

December 25
Christmas Day was at our house with the Hartys, Gordon's family. We had a late lunch, Gordon, Stew and the boys played catch at the big field next to our house.
It was fun seeing them climbing the fence:-) The day ended with us opening gifts.


December 26
We went to church and decided to invite some friends (Tim and Fanny) over to help us eat the left overs from the Christmas Day lunch. They liked my food. They liked my rice and my black beans I cooked in the slow cooker. After sunset, worked until 1:30 a.m. getting the last of the school things ready for Mrs. Fint.

December 27. First Baby Laundry
Visited Mrs Finn and deliver the school things ready for her to use. visited with her and her friend for a while. Was fun visiting with them. Then went to Winco and bough new HA All detergent to use to do the baby laundry. Spent the afternoon going through our gifts and separating the newborn baby clothe. Was very fun! Such small and cute things:-)
Did 3 loads of baby clothes and blankets and bibs laundry.


Putting the Crib Together Was Fun!

The teachers (my co-workers) from my school gave us the crib


Gordon had fun putting it together


I had fun taking pictures




Done!
No one had giving us the mattress yet. It has no mattress yet.

0 comments: