Sunday, December 06, 2009

MSACA Baby Shower for Tirzo

Demcember 3, MSACA(Murrieta Springs Adventist Christian Academy) Baby Shower

The parents of my students were so kind to organized a baby shower for me:-)
Tina Kimes, the mother of one of my second grade boy was a key person in putting all together.
She made the invitations and organized the parents and everything.
The baby shower started right after school at 3:00 pm. and was in one of the classrooms of out school. The classroom that is connected to the gym and is used as a school kitchen.
It was a very fun and special time together. Love all the gifts they gave me. Our little baby is going to have so many cute things.
I am so very grateful to all of them:-)



At the door, entrance to the party


These center peace were on the tables that were just outside the door of the classroom in the gym.



Decoration.....so cute!

This was part of the decoration and also gifts for our baby.

A beautiful dipper cake with highly recommended kind of baby shoes for when he starts standing up to try to walk. Lot's of advise and and baby tips from all the mothers. LOVE it!


My chair next to the gifts





Played some fun games!



Opened lots of gifts!
Got lots of cute baby clothes, a couple of toys, lots of cute stuffed animals, bath, bath needs for the baby, lots of miscellaneous baby things, gift card ,a big stroller that has everything a and a small light stroller for when he is bigger, ..... and my co-workers, Sonia and the teacher gave us the crib. I feel so bless:-)



Favors


Cup cakes



Food table decorations, a beautiful green plant surrounded with gorgeous stuffed jungle animals.


Among was a Freddy for me, Freddy the frog:-)


Jungle Theme....LOVED it!!!


There was lost of good food!

0 comments: