Monday, November 23, 2009

First Baby Gift

November 10 and 11
I though the name thing was over but, no, the children kept asking the rest of the week about if I have decided on a name for the baby. They sure have taken such interest in this. My students are only in First and Second grade but want to hear from my mouth the assurance that I have given in and will name the baby Freddy.
The kids from last year that are in third grade now gather around me at recess asking questions about the baby. The name question comes up all the time. I say I'm thinking to name him Tirzo. They laugh so hard every time because they think that is a very funny name, I don't know why? They keep on insisting that his name should be Freddy. But I can't name him Freddy because then I can use that name for my pets and the flies and bugs that come in the classroom any more:-)


Thursday November 12, First Baby Gift
Hailie's mother, Tina Roller, gave me a big white bag full of baby cloth. She has a one and a half baby boy. I opened it and it had beautiful newborn baby cloth and baby shoes. So Cute!!!! I cried! I loved it! I cried the whole time I was going through the clothe:-) Thank you Tina and Hailie:-) My baby already has enough cloth for at least the first three months of his life, I think:-)Baby clothe and baby shoes
We don't have a dresser of a place to put the baby clothes so fro now they are on the floor.

Baby shoes and our shoes. So cute!
Close up of baby shoes. They look big in this close up but in reality they are very tiny.

Friday November 13
Friday school is out at 12:30. I managed to leave school about 1:30 and met Gordon at Babies R Us. We were at Babies R Us until sundown. We were able to decide in the crib, changing table, rocking chair for the nursery and a lot other essentials we need for the baby. I did not wanted to leave the store for too reasons; I did not feel like we were finish and we were having so much fun! I think I'm discovering that I love babies sores:-) Is like being in Disneyland:-) LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: