Wednesday, November 18, 2009

One Month and One week and Six Days Until our Baby is Born!

We are very busy and excited getting ready for our baby boy! He will be born in just a few weeks.

One of the my student's mother, Tina Kimes made this cute invitations. MSACA is giving me a baby shower! They mailed invitations to all the families of our school. They did not mailed me one but two were put in my box in the school office. I opened one and when I saw and read it I cried. A very moving moment for me!

At home I showed it to Gordon and his that was mom. It was so fun to just talk about the baby together. I put the invitation in a very visible place at home to see it every day:-) LOVE it!!!

The invitations for our baby showers have gone out! I am so excited!!!!! Tina Kimes it's being a key person from the beginning in making our adoption experience a great joy! She is such a blessing:-)

I put the invitation in a visible place in my house among the family pictures. I look at it every day:-)


The baby shower invitation among the family pictures.

0 comments: