Monday, November 23, 2009

Fun Doing our Baby Registry!


We have had so much fun doing the baby registry the last few weeks. Be learned we do not know much about babies. It was overwhelming and very educational. After going to a few stores that sell baby things we decided to morrow it down to just two stores. We are so excited!!!!!


I have learned I Love this store. Our baby has in noteven born yet and I think I have been here five time already. I take any excuse to go back to this store any day:-) Love looking at baby things!


So many things to look, learn about them and decide weather the baby we will be needing them or not.



Doing the registry was fun. They gave us this gun and we mark things we want to have for us to have to care for the baby:-) It reminded us when we were doing the wedding registry....so much fun!


It took us going back to the store a few times to decide on the straller and all the baby gear we need.





This store has awesome things for babies. LOVE this store!



So cute! Fell in love with this little lamb. It is for the crib. It plays sound the baby is used to hearing in the mother's womb. The tell us it's very relaxing for newborns.

Deciding in a nursery theme took some time. Was hard to decide because there are so many beautiful ones. Visited Target, Big K, Baby R Us and Pattering Barn for Kids.


I think I like this nursery theme!

Gordon likes it too. I think this is it!!!!

0 comments: