Monday, January 08, 2007

Family Together for My Uncle's Jose L. Chavanz Memorial Service

Family that came for my uncle Jose memorial
service. My cousin Yohany (midle) came from Panama. Yohany(we call her Nany) is the only one that came. She came representing the relatives that could not come from Panama. We had not seen her for many years so we had a lot catching up to do. My sister Ada came from PUC, my brother Cesar, my sister Ana and her husband Carlos and my parents came from Sacramento and us from Temecula. Notice even the two family dogs came too.

My aunt Blanca had a house full. She was so greatful that we all came. She was always cooking and wanted us to eat a lot. She made sure we were all at the church an hour before the memorial service started. We are so greatful for aunt Blanca. She took the best care fo our uncle Jose.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: