Monday, January 08, 2007

My Uncle Jose L. Chavanz Memorial Service

This weekend we went back to Moorpark for
My Uncle Jose L. Chavanz memorial service.
It turned out to be a very special event. Friends
that my parents have not seen for years came.
My parents and my uncle went to the same Adventists
college in Costa Rica and they had friends in common
so it was great to see their friends from collage again.

My uncle's wished was to be cremated. Below is a
picture of his urn, flowers and pictures of him as it
was for his service. His memorial service was
beautiful. There was great music(my uncle loved
music), great testimonies from friends and family,
the reading of a letter he wrote a few months before
his death, a power point presentation with pictures
of his life from his parents to his last year of life, and a
sweet and powerful message from one of my uncle's dear
friend, Pastor Jurado who came from Canada for the
occasion.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hi primos, nunca pensé verme y verlos en una pagina como esta, está muy bien, los felicito. Dios les bendiga los quiero mucho. Nanny