Saturday, May 03, 2008

Adios Bachelor and Bacheloret Furniture














Time came to say adios to our bachelor and bacheloret furniture.

To the right is a picture of Gordon sitting at his blue Lazyboy reclinable he had most of his
bachelor years. He found it next to a dumpster one day. It looked in perfect condition so he took it into his apartment he shared with his roomate Jerry. The lamp above is a hand-me-down to him from his family. His family had it for years. The tan chair is a chair my parents gave me after they had it for years when I moved into my first appartment. This is the furniture we had have in our living room since we got married. We know if we did not get rid of them we will never buy new ones so off they went to my school Yard sale last sunday. Now, let's see how long it takes us to get our new furniture.

0 comments: