Saturday, May 17, 2008

Fallen Leaf Lake

Our family decided to head to the mountains to Lake Tahoe. On the way there are many beautiful places to stop. My sister Ada has been camping in this area a few times so she guided us to visit Fallen Leaf Lake. This is one of the lakes near Lake Tahoe. It sure was beautiful there! This is not a spot visited by tourist since the lake is surrounded by private residential and vacation homes. We treasure the peaceful time we spend there admiring the beauty of the lake and mountains.

My family.
Ada, Cesar, Ana, Mom, Dad, Zulita, Gordon and my parent's dog Tita. Carlos Ana's husband took the picture.


Cesar trying to take a picture of us


We went around the lake. Here we are at one of the stops.



There is some snow on the mountains but it was not cold.
I am sure a lot of snow melts every day.

Gordon, Dad and I


Ana and Carlos


Gordon trying to take a picture of me.


Taking a picture of Gordon

To see the rest of the pictures of our visit to Fallen Leaf Lake click Here

0 comments: