Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lake Tahoe

Following are pictures of our visit to Lake Tahoe last Saturday. It was Mother's Day weekend so we decided to take mother on an outing to Lake Tahoe. Lake Tahoe is about an hour from Sacramento where my parent's, Cesar, Ana and Carlos live. We came from Southern California and Ada came from Pacific Union College where she lives. It was a beautiful perfect sunny day. It was fun to be together with family.


We ate lunch by the lake


Tita, my parent's dog, is a house dog and does not go out much. The few times they take her out, she is a scared dog. Here she is under the picnic table while we eat our lunch.


Misty is used to going out. She is not shy about traveling like Tita is. Here she is enjoying the view of the lake while we eat.




Carlos enjoying the view of the mountains and lake


Ada and I enjoying the view


Here I am with my parents sitting among the pine tree forest with a veiw of Lake Tahoe in front of us. That was heaven.

The men
Dad, Carlos, Cesar and Gordon
We climbed up this big rock for a better view. We wanted to make sure Dad did not fall going down, so the guys carry him down.
Gordon and I and Lake Tahoe


It started to get cold towards the evening. We all put on our jackets including Misty (Ana's dog).
Misty's Jacket said "I Don't Need Your Attitude, I Have My Own"
And it's true. She sure has her attitude :-)

The family and the two dogs

To veiw our complete Lake Tahoe web album click HERE

0 comments: