Friday, July 02, 2010

Enjoying Visiting Ada

I took a class at PUC for credentials update. Gordon came with me. He was a great support with my homework and transportation to class. He also took cake of lunch every day.
Ada would go to work and I would go to class all day. Here I am coming back from class one evening.


Gordon took me to class and picked me up and he then be all day enjoying my sister's place.
He would read in the morning at his favorite spot, the living room deck.

He would work and made phone calls from the deck.
He works hard, so I was glad he had a relaxing time while I was in class.

Ada, getting some herbs from her garden to use for our dinner.
She was so good in getting dinner, BBQ, picnic concert at the park, walk around her neighborhood after she came from work.

Love the forest surroundings that continues to open sky to the Napa Valley.

Ada, with her hands full of herbs we would us for our dinner.

Me next to this plant among her garden that has beautiful huge flowers.
After that were the lemon trees which I did not go. We had to wear boots to go to the lemon trees because that is where the snakes are.


Feels like if I am in Tuscany Italy

0 comments: